ISM & ISPS Management
The International Safety Management (ISM) Code is an international standard for the safe management and operation of ships and for pollution prevention.
Although not technically compulsory for pleasure vessels, compliance with the International Ship and Port Security Code (ISPS) ISPS Code or International Safety Management Code (ISM) is highly recommended…
And required above 500 GRT. Our safety consultants can help implement these codes and the accompanying safety management and pollution prevention protocols.
• ISM & Mini ISM preparation
• DPA& Internal Audits by authorised surveyors
• Organization of seminars for introduction of ISM, ISPS and different marine subjects to Yacht Crew
On Board Maintenance Programmes
• Safety Equipment
• Crew Training for Safety Drills
• Engine Statuary Reports
• Preparation for survey visits
• Documentation in Antalya International Free Trade Zones for material and staff
• Flag State Certificates
• Class Society Certificates
• MCA Certificates